Sole TT8 Treadmill
“Best Value Treadmill with 22″ Belt.”
If you are looking for a heavy duty treadmill with power to spare, and an extra 22″ wide belt, the Sole TT8 Treadmill is an excellent choice. This treadmill is designed for serious users. In addition to selling it for residential use, they offer the TT8 for light commercial sales. Which means it is built to withstand constant abuse. The most unique feature is the 22″ x 60″ belt. If you are particularly tall, or if you are a sprinter, the wider and longer belt will be appreciated. The 22″ was first introduced by True Fitness, and since then, several manufacturers have developed their own models. True makes quality treadmill, but they are ridiculously overpriced.
Note: As of 4/24/09 the Solle TT8 was on sale for $2,299 with shipping. A good value! Go to www.SoleTreadmills.com for the latest price.
With the Sole TT8 treadmill you are getting better features at a considerable savings in comparison to True. Check out the chart below:
22″ x 54″
22″ x 60″
Here are some other features that distinguish this treadmill:
- 3.5 continuous duty hp motor. With a motor this size you always have power to spare. This monster of a motor is ideal for sprinting and interval training.
- 3″ rollers. As we mentioned in other reviews the larger the rollers the better. These are the largest treadmill rollers you will find at any price range. Larger rollers reduce wear, and extends the life of the rollers, motor, bearings and belt.
- The Sole TT8 Treadmill weighs in at a hefty 300 lbs., guaranteeing a solid and stable feel. Just don’t plan on moving it. In fact, if you buy online you want to spend the extra $99 to have it moved indoors.
- The Sole warranties are the best in the industry. There are few companies offering a two-year service warranty, and the few that do, sell for considerably more. For two years you don’t have to worry about paying for repairs – that is a sweet deal. However, the reason Sole offers such a generous warranty is because their machines are low-maintenance and have an excellent service record.
Sole TT8 Treadmill Reviews
If you are sold on a 22″ belt, you’re not going to find a better value. This is one of the most solid running machines on the market. When combined with the 3.5 HP motor, 3″ rollers and the generous warranty, this treadmill is a bargain. And once again, you can’t beat the two year service warranty.
I love this treadmill. I burn off calories, look & feel great. You can’t go wrong with a treadmill…it’s your life that gets better .Sincerely, James R.
Sole TT8 Treadmill Specs:
- Motor: 3.5 HP Continuous Duty, DC type, ultra high torque
- Speed: 0.5 to 12 mph
- Incline: 15% maximum, rack and pinion gear design. Crank the incline for a heart pounding workout.
- Weight: 300lbs. – contributing to a solid and stable feel.
- Custom Flex Whisper Deck – a forgiving deck that is easy on your joints.
- User Weight: Listed at 425 lbs., but I think that is pushing it.
- Running Surface: 22″ X 60″
- Belt: Double Woven 2-Ply
- Large 3″ Rollers.
- Non folding
- Heart Rate Control with wireless chest strap included.
- Hand Pulse Grips: Yes, and arm rest speed/incline controls, makes it easy to adjust.
- Display Color: Tri Color – Red, Green and Gold. There are numerous readout windows for simultaneous feedback.
- Message Window with Scrolling information
- Standard Programs: Six
- User Defined Programs: Four
- Heart Rate Programs: Three
- Cooling Fans: Yes
- Shipping is free in the continental US
Limited Warranty: Limited Warranty: Motor, 30 years — Deck, Lifetime — Frame, Lifetime — Electronics / Belt / Rollers and all other wear components, 5 years – Labor, 2 years – Light Commercial Warranty available MSRP $2,999.00 – On Sale $2,299.99 (Shipping Included)